Microsoft Excel is still one of the world\’s most widely used data tools and a new feature (for desktop), \’Data from Picture\’, means that you can now import a picture of a data table and convert it into a usable one within Excel. Here’s how:
– Save a cropped-down screenshot of an excel data table.
– Open Excel and go to the ‘Data’ tab (top menu).
– Select the (new) \’From Picture\’ option (top menu).
– From the drop-down options choose \’Picture from file\’.
– Select and click \’insert\’. Right hand side of the screen will show as collecting and preparing data.
– Click \’Review\’ or \’Insert Anyway\’ if happy you’re happy that the table produced is accurate.